Tuesday, February 19, 2008

good day dear readers, according to a passage mrsmohan showed us today, it says
I'M AN INTERNET/COMPUTER ADDICT.

OHNO. I HAVE TO CUT DOWN ON THE TIME I USE ON THE COM AHH.
i might just use anna lim's method to study in the library D:
o

mgwthzzz, LOOK D:

ARE YOU ADDICTED TOO? DDDD:

Symptoms of Internet Addiction

1. Using online services everyday without any skipping.

{isn't it obvious I do that D: I've been getting loads of complaints from other people on how they see me online at 2am -__-}

2. Losing track of time after making a connection.

{yes, i do all sorts of lame things on the computer and wow, an hour passes by like a minute O:}

3. Going out less and less.

{okay, not true. I'd always prefer going out with my friends to the computer :D:D:D its just that i normally reach home late so i can't go out D:}

4. Spending less and less time on meals at home or at work, and eating in front of the monitor.

{absolutely D: there's no other reason why i chiooonngg through my dinner or eat lunch infront of my com. so you HAVE to believe me when i say "I eat faster at home than i do in school! REALLY!" when emma says really, believe her ^_^}

5. Denying spending too much time on the Net.

{absolutely too D: okay at least i'm being honest about it so i'm not denying now :D i only deny in front of my mom LOLLLL}

6. Others complaining of your spending too much time in front of the monitor.

{yes, there's always people like..*lists some names* ohwell D:}

7. Checking on your mailbox too many times a day.

{NO I CAN'T BE BOTHERED TO CHECK MY MAIL. ohwait, i check once a day to get rid of spam -__- because firefox allows me to do it on a click of a button :D}

8. Thinking you have the greatest website in the world and dying to give people your URL.

{UHH, NO, i don't think so, its way too crappy to be the greatest -__- double no again!.}

9. Logging onto the Net while already busy at work.

{obviously too D: i'm online lets see...whenever i'm at home -__-}

10. Sneaking online when spouse or family members are not at home, with a sense of relief.

{ahh yes absolutely guilty about that HAHA i have no idea why but i feel a great sense of relief o.O}

(fyi the words in green are my answers o.O)
(and yes, i'm going to change my blockquote colour soon, its so ugly -__-)

that's 7.5 /10! D:
OKAY! I AM GOING TO USE LESS OF THE COM! :D

but i don't know how to start rarrr; its right next to my study table for goodness sake -__-

I can't bear to turn my msn off, and I'm not sure if I can survive without the internet o.O

BUT! i'm going to go cold turkey when exams are nearing, yay!



{its going to be a random post today!}
_________________________________________________
now what did we do today? TOTAL SCREWUP FOR CHINESE, wow. thanks i think i'm going to get some B4 for chinese this term. or maybe worse. AHHH NO! i have no idea, but my chinese deproved by like uhh, 10000 grades from what it used to be. or wait, i have an idea. yelaoshi gives us SUPERLOW marks for everything. D:


english was spent going through some descriptive things and at the com lab, something happened... somebody posted as mrsmohan for the singapore youth olympics support site, about her giving singapore a black kiss?

idk i'd feel really sad if i were her though D: But i admire her for still retaining the cheerful tone during sel. I think it was quite obvious she was kinda affected though D: she sounds..abnormal. ANWAY, I gave some freakishly long paragraph with alot of crap HAHA.




fastforward to end of school >>
WAIT. hold on. mstay is very cute! :D




okay so i had maths mentoring with baochuan today! i feel accomplished! i understand abit of differentiation! :D thankyou the NOTSEXY baochuan HAHA. anyway, she's is kinda retarded and she made me turn abit crazy too LOL o.O i remember there was this argument on how sexy people have no brains blahblah!


OH and leongying...
"He's the reason for the
teardrops on my guitar,
the only thing that keeps me wishin' on a wishin' star..."

terie got pretty irritated with us singing 1001 songs so she moved away (she was studying together with LY) HAHA! xD


i love
our song!
"Our song is the slammin screen door

sneakin out late tappin on your window
when we're on the phone
and you talk real slow
cause its late and your momma don't know"




Mr chan didn't come for remedial today so we joined mrmok's class!
I like mr mok! he's good and he's abit crazy too! :D

I sat with CindyTOHtheflaMANgo, and look what happened!

Kaikai was with pamelalalalallaal a seat before us!

ngrayseen disappeared LOL D:



in the middle of the lesson, i found out that my piece of paper with my eng notes flew OUT of the classroom; it looks like this at first:



and then after cindyTOH helped me to pick it up (by dashing out of the class while mr mok wasn't looking looking LOL thanks :D)... ...it became like this:


cindyTOH did not write that, and it wasn't there before i entered the class.... then i thought it might be somebody who picked it up from the corridor and wrote her name, but that would be TOO random and freaky

...and wow after getting freaked for so long, we turned to person v next to cindy, checked his pencilbox and there you go! THE MYSTERIOUS NAME-WRITER! wahlau eh -__- i really got very freaked the first time i saw her name you know o.O
_______________________________________________

mr mok released us late and SUNMAIDrayseen, cindyflaMANgo, kaikai and I walked home!
We were talking about how we used to play with country erasers and mighty beans, and loads of random things.



BAH, then i went to NTUC with cindytoh and bought more choc and strawberry straws, very cool strawberry honey stars, milk while waiting for her friend! after that we bought more sushi and bread haha. We're all gluttons, so there's a hole in my wallet ): [ANNIA, TIME FOR US TO GET WALLETS! :D:D:D:D]


see! the super cool strawberry honeystars! even the words are SHINY!


there's even cartoon strips at the back HAHHAH. click to enlarge



okay i have to study my SS. sounds pretty wrong if you pronounce it, its as wrong as mr poh saying D u, D y -__- i shall not corrupt minds here, you'll understand if you speak canto HAHA! the D u (diu) part lol. also as wrong as "should i buy bananas" hahaha.

okay i'm corrupted today ): ): ):



ohyes! i like Ross Roy too!


Here's something interesting!
a silver statue at tampines mrt....i apologize for the bad picture, there were alot of people walking about =X

silver statue!


OHNO! its a human being! cool, cool, or cool?



this shall motivate me to work! :D
anna lim and my nicknames!

2d'06 anna; drops of jupiter 150407 VJ ARTS STREAM! ; ANNAEMMAANNA!EMMAANNAEMMA! (: TEPPEI KOIKE YUTO NAKAJIMA

2d'06­­ ­ ­ EMMAANNAEMMA! ANNAEMMAANNA! (: VJ ARTS STREAM!
ethereal illusions

VJC ARTS STREAM IS OUR AIM YO! i must get into VJ. i must get into VJ. i must get into VJ. don't ask me why, its been my dream school since...primary five ;D



BYEBYE! :D



TAGREPLIES
18feb the rest in previous post
yeNi
: heyy i like the quote too=)
yeNi
: and i think we have another thing in common-- we love sleeping!
{the quote is the best yay! :D and HAHA yay wee [pun intended HAHA!] love sleeping and peeing! :D:D}

GB
: ADEN SLEEPS TWENTY FIVE HOURS A DAY! ok that was random~!
{who is aden LOLLLL! yes its very random HAHA}

isabel
: yea yea emma likes my flower and heart! im so happy!! glad you had more nice days then bad ones!! *slacking off from reading yan jiang gaos
{hahaha stay happy again HAHAHA. ^_^ secfour should be stressful but fun YAY! yanjiang sucks shit! D:}

anna: EMMA WE SHALL DIE TOGETHER FOR CHI THE SCHOOL IS SADISTIC TO LET US DO YANJIANG TMR I TELL YOU THAT'S THE WORST THING EVERRRR
anna: & yeni tio and emma and anna like sleeping yay!:D
{YES ANNA I DIED TODAY! D: YANJIANG IS THE WORST THING AHHH! and YAY annalim is a pigggg while yenitio and emma are not! :D hahaha jk, study hard okayyyy. vj arts streaamm!}


19feb
ashley: screwd up e stupid test -.- siiigghhhhhhs
{ME TOOOOO D: i think i'm going to fail or something AHH.}

nia
: cheers(: just dropped by..haha
{cheers to you too darling! (: hahah i'll PICK YOU UP! :D:D:D}

kaiying
: my chengyu is a goner lah D:
{my chengyu too! ZONGHETIANKONG AND YANJIANG TOO! D: everything is so screwed zz}

No comments: